NEED A COACH?
- Two back-to-back Quick paced 30-minute class optimized to burn high calories
- Features: cardio, weights, and core strength exercises
- Classes scheduled based on company request
- 10-20 participants per tour
- Develop navigational skills, explore nutritional facts and labels, discover areas to avoid
- Ge the most out of your nutrition and grocery store trip in time savvy manor
- One-on-one personal training at employee discount
- Once-a-month catered lunch at no cost to participates attending no less than 50% of program
- 45 min – 1-hour seminars focused on health, fitness, and nutrition
- Features: interactive segments, Q&A, and cooking demonstrations
- Assessments: body measurements, BMI, body fat, strength and endurance testing
- Biometric Testing: blood pressure, glucose testing, cholesterol (total, HGL, LDL, triglycerides)
- Nicotine Screening
- Yoga or specialized stretching classes in lieu of 1-2 Power 30 classes per week at no cost
- Employees may choose from a pool of off-site classes in addition to corporate-sponsored classes
- Personalized advice regarding fitness equipment purchases, design of fitness center, and all fitness and nutrition offerings
- Wide variety of health services including yearly flu shots, Hepatitis shots, B12 energy breaks, and physical exams
Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and ‘other Neurological Specializations’
Specialized in Parkinson’s disease and MS Multiple Sclerosis populations – Over a decade of specialized classes and programs specifically for Parkinson’s disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
Premier Health and Fitness trademarked ‘Fight Back with Fitness’ program that is designed to improve balance, strength, flexibility and the cardiovascular system.
Rocksteady Boxing gives people with Parkinson’s disease hope by improving their quality of life through non-contact boxing based fitness curriculum. Lead by a Rocksteady certified coach, Premier Fitness offers the largest amount of classes in Louisville at 5 area locations
Assisted living, Independent Living and Nursing Home programs are designed to keep the aging population active with strength training, cardiovascular training and a variety of specialized activities designed to be fun, challenging and progressive. All of Premier Health’s programs are open to the public at all assistant, independent and nursing facilities around the city.
Personal Training & Fitness Classes
Premier Health and Fitness specializes in results driven training. Feel confident that you’re getting the best with an all degreed training staff and programs designed to bring the best out of everyone no matter your fitness level. Our class based programs are designed for every level from beginner to athlete and everyone in between. We also also offer one on one training in studio, in home or online for a more detailed to you specifically program. All one on one training includes access to our classes and bootcamps at no added costs.
Premier Bootcamps (Fitness in the Park)
With Louisville’s first and only mobile bootcamp, featuring a fleet of our “Fitness Vans”, we bring the bootcamp to you. Whether it’s our weekly camps in the local parks, your place of employment or right in your backyard, we are able to have a fully equipped bootcamp anywhere…. anytime!